We’re one week away from Conversion Conference East, and I couldn’t be more excited. Here’s a sneak peak look at our booth. What do you think?
Our in-person booth:
If you’re going to be at the conference, here are 3 reasons you should drop by our booth:
- Learn to fish. Pick our brains on how to get more bite out of your conversion initiatives.
- Get your 5 minutes of fame. We’ll be rolling our Flip cam all day, and want to make you a star. Tell the world why you love conversion optimization!
- Grab the best swag in town. Pens are boring and notepads are old school (you have a laptop, right?). Grab one of our LiveBall hoops and have something fun to add to your office when you return home.
Our virtual booth:
If you’re unable to make it out this time, here are 3 ways to connect with our “virtual booth”:
- Follow us on Twitter. I’ll twitpic and tweet the most interesting things I see and hear. It will be just like you’re there! I’m @ioninteractive!
- Subscribe to our feed. I’ll also be doing some live blogging from the event. Follow along with the ion team’s adventures right here by subscribing!
- Do you like us? Yes/No. There is a lot of debate over how much a Facebook “like” is worth to a company. I’m more concerned with how much “liking” us is worth to you. I promise to deliver great content in your stream from Conversion Conference! Give me a chance by visiting our page and liking ion.
I really hope to see all of you either in person or at one of our virtual hubs!